Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: *New* ;)

  1. #11
    BarbT
    Guest BarbT's Avatar

    Post

    When I said it's working Dyan it was in the context of....

    Fans told where to be and when and they turn up.....and of course Darren responds.

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ July 04, 2003 07:50 PM: Message edited by: BarbT ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Dyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by BarbT:
    When I said it's working Dyan it was in the context of....

    Fans told where to be and when and they turn up.....and of course Darren responds.

    [ July 04, 2003 07:50 PM: Message edited by: BarbT ]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    No question about it, then. [img]smile.gif[/img] THAT part worked very nicely.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member sunhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i agree about the eyes, at least now! *g*

    and it's about time for some *clever* marketing ideas :X LOL

  4. #14
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Laurina:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Same here Laurie because for me it's all about those eyes and they don't change [img]wink.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    That is it, isn't it? I didn't even take notice of the hair in that pic to be honest. I was drawn immediately to his eyes and the spirit I felt iin them. I dunno... but every so often someone takes a photograph of him and it feels as if a piece of him was truly captured within it, and that is how that pic affects me [img]smile.gif[/img]

    *sigh*

    Party01big01
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    It's a beautiful pic of him and I so agree with your comments about his eyes Laurie [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janei xx

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Laurina:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Same here Laurie because for me it's all about those eyes and they don't change [img]wink.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    That is it, isn't it? I didn't even take notice of the hair in that pic to be honest. I was drawn immediately to his eyes and the spirit I felt iin them. I dunno... but every so often someone takes a photograph of him and it feels as if a piece of him was truly captured within it, and that is how that pic affects me [img]smile.gif[/img]

    *sigh*

    Party01big01
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    I reckon his eyes stand out because of the hair bwaahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Dark Hair suits him!


    Kat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •